National day(what i did)

so im posting 1 day late but lol nvm ur probably reading this late too. This year i celebrated national day abit differently from the others. mayb bcos alot of things are different this year... so anyway usually i would celebrate it at my maternal grandparents house and my grandmother would cook but like this year my grandmother was not so well :( and i too am sick haha explaines why i havent been to schll for a week so like this year i kind of celebrated it at my cousins house it was a totaly different experience it was very fun cos like my cousins are around the same age as me and we love doing the same stuff. anyway after watching the parade at my cousins house... i moved acrossed the road to my grandparents house to watch singapore idol haha. it is abit coincidental that my grandparents house were just across the road. yea on another note i was quite dissapointed at the singpore idol this year cos THEY ALL WERE QUITE GOOD there were no losers....I WANTED TO SEE THE FUNNY STUFF well at least there was that "nong nong ago" guy so anyway im finally returning to schll damm i scared they gonna say about my hair....ill try to keep it discreet if any of you rmbr what i did the last time mayb ill post a pic haha so see you guys soon PLEASE COMMENT!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SICKNESS IS GONE

um hi...