SICKNESS IS GONE

lol hey guys im back after mayb a week or 2 of nt blogging... sry cos like ive been sick and the sickness just got worst and worst until today(YAY!!!) so erm yea it was like fever followed by cough and the sore throat was really bad. lol ok im gonna try to post like every1 else here goes...
today i woke up at 9 and then i played abit of computer. then i went to watch tv until my parents came back frm who noes where...they bought me lunch/breakfast which was mcdonalds then i went to sleep until around evening woke up ate dinner then came to the com...
ok that was my first try haha i think it makes my life sound boring. OF COURSE ITS BORING WHEN U HAD TO STAY IN FOR A WEEK WHILE BEING SICK!!! sry i just dun have much to say haha. so be sure to keep checking my blog cos it seems to me THAT U GUYS ARENT CHECKING IT OUT REGULARLY NT GOOD ENOUGH IS IT!???!!!! just kidding see you guys ltr. leave a comment. and oh ya if ur bored check out this cross dresser/ comedian on youtube. his channel is azaelive he cross dresses as some crazy girl called monikka....check it out its damm gay funny haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National day(what i did)

um hi...