wow you guys shud have seen yesterady's singapore idol it was so funny much bttr than the first episode there were so many screw ups(no offence if they are reading this). anyway i feel so crap cos my mum nt happy with my cca and she complained... so sorry to my cca leaders if ur reading cos it was kind of my fault that she complained. lol just a random notice . have u guys(my classmates) noticed tat alot of ppl have been bringing penknives recently... weird its like some new trend or smth haha it was eversince mdm sarah brought those penknives in for art. anyway those frm other classes if u got see ppl in ur class bringing leave a comment and let me know haha mayb its really a new trend and im lagging behind... lol so c u guys soon please comment my blog needs ur comments to LIVE LOL and i think im getting a habbit of posting one day late of the actual date of happening...weird

BANG you're dead
-john

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SICKNESS IS GONE

National day(what i did)

um hi...